Tuesday, February 11, 2014

W.I.S.E Annual Bob Marley Dinner

Carnival in the Caribbean is a very special occasion. It's all about unity, togetherness and "FETE". It was carnival time again at the Drexel University as the West Indian Student Establishment (W.I.S.E) celebrated their annual Bob Marley Dinner under the theme "Carnival".  Every year the W.I.S.E hosts this event, which is their main event annually.  Students, teachers and community leaders are invited to celebrate the occasion through honoring the life and legacy of Bob Marley while also highlighting the unique culture of the Caribbean.
Stacey Greene, Miss St. Kitts, Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International


I had the pleasure to host this wonderful event. I wore a red dress in honor of the National Wear Red day along with a carnival head piece which both fit in perfectly with the theme of the event. As the hostess of the event, it was my duty to ensure that the program ran smoothly and that the crowd remained engaged and entertained.  Based on the feedback received throughout and at the end of the program, I am sure that I completed those tasks.
President of W.I.S.E Ashlee Douglas

With Team a few members of Team Jamaica Bickle

Best
Stacey Greene
Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment