Monday, February 17, 2014

Visit to the St. Kitts and Nevis Embassy


I had the distinguished pleasure to be invited to the St. Kitts and Nevis Embassy in Washington, DC recently. During the visit I sat with embassy officials, received a tour of the Embassy and spoke at length about my platform of Dance Therapy.  Senior Embassy Official Mrs. Kemoy Liburd-Chow was quite warm and welcoming in ensuring that I was well taken care of during my visit.  To top the day off, I was able to meet one of my former Basseterre Junior High School Teacher's in the person of Mrs. Verlyn  Maynard. The support given to me by the Kittitian's and Nevisian's is just so comforting and overwhelming.  It is nice to see them cheering me on and giving me support throughout this entire journey.  It is truly my honor to represent the federation and people of St. Kitts and Nevis and show the world what beauty, intelligence and grace Kittitian's and Nevisian's possess.

Embassy Senior official and former Basseterre Junior High School Teacher Mrs. Verlyn  Maynard
Senior officials Mrs. Kemoy Liburd-Chow and Mrs Verona Greene

Senior officials Mrs. Verona Greene and Mr. Gerald Aranza

Best
Stacey Greene
Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment