Thursday, May 1, 2014

ZIZ Upfront Television Interview




Having the opportunity to speak to an entire nation is mind blowing however, I was ready for the task.  On April 24th 2014, I had the invaluable opportunity to be interviewed on the national network of St. Kitts and Nevis the ZIZ Boardcasting network in my beautiful home country of St. Kitts and Nevis.  I was interviewed by Karla Berridge which can be seen in the link below from (31:09):  http://zizonline.com/ziz-evening-news-23-april-2014/

The interview was aired twice during the national news to the entire twin island federation.  While at the station, I was able to meet individuals such as my former teacher in the form of Mr. Jason Davis, the network's general manager Mr Clement Ogarro and several others. Afterwards, I received a tour of the station.  Thank you to the entire team for such a warm reception. 

Best
Stacey Greene
Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International 
On the Set with my interviewer Miss Karla



No comments:

Post a Comment