Thursday, March 27, 2014

President of American Dance Therapy Association (ADTA) - Dr. Sherry Goodill


 
I had the honor of meeting Dr. Sherry Goodill, president of the American Dance Therapy Association (ADTA) at the Drexel University where she is also a senior professor.  I got to speak with her about my plans of bringing Dance Therapy Awareness to the city of Philadelphia and in St. Kitts and Nevis.  We also discussed my Dance Your Dance Campaign and how to get more community support.  She was very supportive and enthusiastic and did not hesitate to provide me support by connecting me with two other Certified Dance Therapists.  She also allowed me the opportunity to view several informative documentaries about dance therapy (how cool is that?).


Thank you to Dr. Goodill and your team for taking the time to hear my story and mission.  Thank you as well to everyone for embracing my cause.  We are all well on our way to living happier, healthier lives through embracing who we are and dancing our dance.

 
Best
Stacey Greene
Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment