Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Miss PA International Pageants

Current Miss, Teen and Mrs Contestants with the reigning Miss International, Jesse Ladoue 
I feel so very  blessed to be a part of the International organization.  I had the chance to speak with several of my fellow contestants who will compete with me this summer for the title of Miss International. Being able to speak about our platforms, allowed us to bond over community service and community involvement.  I also watched as three deserving women gained the opportunity to represent the state of PA as the Teen, Miss and Mrs PA International. In addition to enjoying the pageant, at the end I was able to speak with a young lady who was ecstatic to learn of my platform: Dance your dance, improving lives through dance therapy.  She was almost brought to tears, sharing with me how the healing power of dance has helped her overcome many personal obstacles.  She is now set to begin her training at Drexel University in the Fall of 2014 for her Masters of Dance Therapy Degree. 

Best
Stacey Greene
Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International


Miss North East International 2014 and I taking a moment to show our dance moves


A future dance therapists who is slated to begin her masters degree in Dance Therapy at Drexel University Fall 14

No comments:

Post a Comment