Saturday, November 16, 2013

Celebrating Universal Children's Day

Today's children need your help now more than ever! They need the assistance of parents, other adults, educators, religious and business leaders, to cope with the many issues and problems that they face in the 21st century.  It is a day, according to the United Nations, as a day of activity devoted to promoting the ideals, objectives, and the welfare of the children of the world. This such day is usually celebrated in the month of November.  I had the pleasure to spend the day in New York with the Green Valley Global Organization.  The organization invited me to be the keynote speaker for the day where I had the opportunity to speak with parents and children about my platform of Dance therapy, the Miss International Organization and the value of giving back.  I had a great time with the children, though some were initially very shy and did not want to dance, eventually they melted my heart with their unique dance abilities and willing spirits.

Stacey Greene, Miss St. Kitts, Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International

Speaking to both children and parents on my platform of dance therapy



Best
Stacey Greene
Miss St. Kitts and Nevis International 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment